(as of Mar 04,2021 17:03:37 UTC – Details)
175 recipes for quick and delicious meals in the Instant Pot—today’s hottest kitchen appliance—that the whole family will love for under $12 a meal.
Eating well doesn’t need to cost a fortune. And with the Instant Pot, it no longer requires a lot of time or effort. Now create budget-friendly meals that are fast and delicious using your favorite cooking gadget.
In the “I Love My Instant Pot®” Affordable Meals Recipe Book, Aileen Clark shows that it is possible to eat healthy, filling meals while on a budget. With 175 recipes and photos throughout, this is a must-have cookbook if you are looking for good meals that are easy on the wallet. Save money and reduce your monthly food budget with practical approaches to grocery shopping. With a cost estimate included for each recipe, you can easily stay on budget and manage your food costs ahead of time so you can be better prepared with your expenses.
Featuring an easy-to-understand overview of how to use the Instant Pot, this is the perfect guide whether you are new to the Instant Pot or an expert. With satisfying, whole-food dishes for every meal of the day, this cookbook makes using the Instant Pot easier and cheaper than ever!
From the Publisher
Sample recipe: Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta
1. In Instant Pot, combine water, pasta, and
1⁄4 teaspoon salt.
2. Close lid and set pressure release to Sealing.
3. Press Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 4 minutes.
4. When the timer beeps, quick release pressure and then unlock lid and remove it. Drain water.
5. In the bowl of a food processor, combine sun-dried tomatoes, basil, 1⁄2 cup Parmesan, garlic, pepper, and remaining 3⁄4 teaspoon salt. Process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
6. Pour pesto and remaining 1⁄4 cup Parmesan into pot of pasta.
7. Mix and serve.
6 cups water
1 pound penne pasta
1 teaspoon salt, divided
1 (8-ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
1 small bunch fresh basil
¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
3 cloves garlic
1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper